The Flesh-eater Kill Team is a fast-paced game of skirmish battles, and this deck helps set up your matched play missions just as quickly – while offering plenty of variety for pick-up-and-play games. The cards in this deck allow you to combine three mission types with nine standard killzone maps, or 10 Close Quarters maps – plus 27 Tac Ops cards, covering every archetype, and two alternate Tac Ops cards for Close Quarters games.
The included leaflet provides a range of ways to generate each aspect of your game, from random draws to bidding on missions, then keep the action flowing with handy game reference tools. You’ll be lurking, shooting, smashing and grabbing before you know it.
This 57-card deck includes:
- 27x Tac Ops cards
- 2x Close Quarters Tac Ops cards
- 3x Mission cards
- 9x Map cards
- 1x Map Key card
- 10x Close Quarters Map cards
- 1x Close Quarters Map Key card
- 1x Game Sequence prompt card
- 3x Scouting Step reference cards
- 1x foldout Game Sequence reference leaflet
You'll need a copy of the Kill Team: Core Book, which is available separately, to use the contents of this set.Courts reign in the shadows of ruined empires. Hordes of cannibals gather under the deluded rule of vampiric Abhorrants, utterly convinced that they are noble knights and faithful serfs engaged in righteous quests. Armoured in delusion and made ferocious by insatiable bloodlust, these ghouls boil from the shadows in an insane tide, threatening all who roam the wastelands and bloodstained nooks of reality. The children of Ushoran are rightly feared across the Mortal Realms, and their hunger – and influence – is only growing.
This army set provides a deluded host of ghoulish new miniatures with which to build your Flesh-eater Courts and begin overrunning the Mortal Realms. A tide of Cryptguard clutch rusted weapons in filth-crusted claws, whilst Morbheg Knights swoop from the skies atop shrieking chiropteran steeds. These fiends are led by mad and monstrous vampires – a winged Abhorrant Gorewarden, and a debased but formidable Varghulf Courtier.
Also included is an exclusive launch edition of Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts, filled with rules, lore, and stunning artwork, featuring a soft-touch cover, black ribbon marker, and gold gilt page edges. Going to battle with your collection is made even simpler by an exclusive set of warscroll cards, enhancement cards, and tokens that will help you head out on your noble quests – all only available in this boxed set.
This set includes the following multipart plastic miniatures:
– 1x Abhorrant Gorewarden
– 1x Varghulf Courtier
– 3x Morbheg Knights
– 20x Cryptguard
This set also includes the following items, which are exclusive to this box:
- Battletome: Flesh-eater Courts (Launch Edition) – 88-page hardback book with an exclusive variant soft-touch cover, gold foil blocking, gold gilt page edges, and a black ribbon page marker
- Warscroll Cards: Flesh-eater Courts – 27 exclusive cards detailing every unit available to the Flesh-eater Courts
- Enhancement Cards: Flesh-eater Courts – 33 exclusive cards detailing the unique battle traits and enhancements of the Flesh-eater Courts
- Flesh-eater Courts Token Sheets – 30 exclusive double-sided tokens for use alongside your warscrolls, including battle tactics, command point markers, noble deeds point markers, and more
All models are supplied with their appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
The battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.
The warscroll cards, enhancement cards, and token sheets detailed above are exclusive to the Flesh-eater Courts Army Set and will not be available separately at a future date. This incredible box is strictly limited in quantity, meaning once it’s gone, it’s gone – secure yours before it’s too late!
Отзывы не найдены