Battletome: Gloomspite Gitz
In the darkest nooks and crannies of the Mortal Realms lurk the Gloomspite Gitz. An army of vicious greenskins and troglodytic monsters, they swarm up from the depths and over the surface world beneath the sinister gaze of the Bad Moon, filled with a fanatical urge to despoil and cause havoc. To face these maniacal grots is to behold a vision from the darkest of folk tales, come to life and filled with murderous intent. Riotous hordes of grots, squigs, troggoths, and spiders flood the field, intent on tearing down civilisation. Empowered and emboldened by their mysterious lunar god, the Gloomspite Gitz are a cackling force to be reckoned with.
This book offers all the knowledge and rules you need to command your own grot horde in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Discover the petty and vindictive history of the grots, learn the legends of the Bad Moon, and find out how the Era of the Beast has energised them anew.
This 120-page hardback book contains:
– Extensive background material on the Gloomspite Gitz, including their Gittish Kultures, worship of the Bad Moon, and their many varieties of squig
– Malicious artwork depicting the grots, as well as their arachnoid allies, squig pets, and troggoth muscle
– 43 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for your grots, from swift Snarlfang Riders to massive Dankhold Troggoths and the cunning Squigboss
– Rules for the five most infamous Gittish Hordes, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, and battle traits like Under the Light of the Bad Moon and Beasts of the Loonlairs
– Path to Glory campaign rules that send you exploring the Mortal Realms for mushrooms to make powerful new fungus brew, plus a new battleplan and eight warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content, including four grand strategies, six battle tactics, and a core battalion representing brutish troggherds
– An inspirational gallery of Gloomspite Gitz miniatures, with painting guides to get your collection ready for the tabletop
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.